Zorp SDK Integration Guide
Integrate Zorp SDK into your app
The Zorp SDK integration feature allows you to seamlessly incorporate Zorp's powerful automation capabilities into your Android (iOS, Flutter and React Native coming soon!).
Create custom forms, workflows into your existing app using the ZORP SDK
With minimal configuration, you can enhance your app's functionality and user experience with Zorp's versatile workflow and automations.
This guide will help you integrate the Zorp SDK into your Android apps. Follow the steps below to enable the new feature for your customers.
The external User id is the user id in your internal system. It is used to co-relate the user in your system and Zorp's user.
- 2.Log in using your Zorp account credentials.
- 3.Navigate to the Settings page from the left menu
- 4.Go to the Users tab
- 5.If the user already exists, edit the user details and add the External Id
- 6.If it is for a new user, click on
New User, and add provide the external id along with the other user details
- 7.Locate the "External User ID" field and provide the user ID for the customer who will be using the integrated SDK.
If the External User id is not configured for the Zorp user, an user will be automatically created on the first access from SDK
To successfully integrate the Zorp SDK into your Android or iOS apps, you will need a valid API key. If you do not have an API key or need a new one, please follow these instructions:
- 2.Log in using your Zorp account credentials which has the
adminrole. The default role of the owner of the account will be admin.
- 3.Click on Settings link from the left menu
- 4.Navigate to Secret Keys page
- 5.Click on
Regenerate Token and copy
- 6.Zorp API key will be copied to your clipboard