System Data Fields
Datafields that are provided by default by the Zorp platform
System Data fields are pre-defined fields common for all the task.
System Data Fields have data related to,
Task Data contains data fields related to task like
- Task created date
- Task updated date
- Details of the User to whom the task is assigned
- Details of the Team to which the task is assigned
- Task Scheduled Time
- Task Status
loggedInUser data contains data fields related to user and team the task is assigned to,
- Role the user belongs to
- Team the user belongs to
- User Name
- User phone number
- Location of the User
These above information are collected from the device of the user executing the task.
Data fields can be used for multiple purposes
- Bind Data field to a component
- Use Data field in Conditions
- Use Data field in Action
we can bind a data field to any read only components. Here's how to do it.
- Go to app builder by clicking any screen
- Drag and drop any component on the screen and click the component.
- You will see options to configure component in the right side of the screen
- You can click the data field icon on any fields like label, subtext etc..
- Data field modal will popup where you can select data fields according to your need
Bind Data Field to a component
Conditions are used to stop a certain action or transition based on the user configured checks.
Currently we can configure two conditions in Zorp.
- Location Check,
- Expression Check,
We can also write conditions based on the system data fields.
Example : Only go to Screen B from Screen A, if the user belongs to a particular Team otherwise go to Screen C.
In Zorp we can define actions to execute after a particular transition.
We can configure three actions to perform after a transition,
- Push Notification,
- API Action,
- update Data Field.
We can use the system data fields in any action.
Example : Send Push Notification Message to the user along with task ID.
Use Data Field in Action