Comment on page
The Payment component is a Component where you can collect any payments in the form of cash or redirect users to pay online by displaying a QR code.
- 1.Drag and Drop the Payment component onto the App Screen builder of the canvas.
- 2.Unlike the other components on Zorp,the Payment component lets you store two data fields Payment Amount and Payment Type. Select the respective datafields where you want to store them.
- 3.Enter the Title to configure the name of the Payment component.
- 4.Select the minimum and maximum Images allowed.
- 5.You can select the Payment choices that you want to allow: (a)QR code: Upload a QR code that redirects to an Online payment for your use case (b)Cash : Enter the amount to be collected from the customer/person which is part of your workflow process. You can also provide dynamic data for the amount to be collected.Click here to learn how you can refer to the data variables in a component
💵 Your Payment component is now ready ! 💵 :)
- 1.Cash on Delivery
- 2.Field collection
- 3.Donation campaigns