The Number Input component can be used to collect numerical inputs from the user.
This component works similar to the Text component except that you can only allow the user to enter numerical valued in this.
Click here to see how to create a Text Input component.
- 1.Drag and Drop the Number Input component onto the App Screen builder of the canvas.
- 2.Select the Datafield where you want to store the Number Input from the component.
- 1.Enter the Title to describe the Number Input being captured.
- 2.Add a default value if required
- 3.In case the number input is mandatory, choose
- 1.Phone number entry.
- 2.Quantity entry for Warehousing/delivery.