The Camera component is an Input Component where you can capture Images from the phone's camera or select Images from phone's Gallery.
Camera component allows to take picture from both rear and the front cameras of the phone
- 1.Drag and Drop the Camera component onto the App Screen builder of the canvas.
- 2.Select the Datafield where you want to store the Images from the component.
- 1.Enter the Title to describe the images being captured.
- 2.Choose the modes required for images. At least one of Camera and Gallery is required
- 3.Select the minimum and maximum Images allowed.You can make this component mandatory by making the minimum image count greater than 0
Your Camera component is ready to click :)
- 1.KYC Verification
- 2.Attendance task selfie
- 3.Order/Package delivery pictures as proof.